Welcome to St Davids Yoga
The style of yoga Lisa teaches is Viniyoga where different postures are used to encourage and develop the breath. It is a meditative approach to Yoga, suitable for everyone.
General, weekly yoga classes cost £8.50. Students are asked to pay for 6-7 week courses in advance. It is possible to move between the general groups if you cannot attend the same class every week. You may also catch-up on any missed classes (refunds for missed classes are not possible).
General Group Yoga Classes
- Monday - 10.00am in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Monday - 1.30pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Monday - 6.15pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Tuesday - 7.00pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Wednesday - 7.15pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Saturday - 8.45am in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth
- Wednesday - 5.45pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Mums-and-Dads-to-be Antenatal Yoga Workshops - next one is Saturday 10th March 2018 10.30am-12.30pm, £40 per couple in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
Personal and 1:1 Yoga
Lisa offers personalised Yoga - either 1:1 yoga therapy or small bespoke / corporate groups. This includes antenatal yoga.
Workshops & Weekends
Lisa runs yoga teacher training courses and regular workshops at weekends & in school holidays, in St Davids Wellbeing centre.