NEW!!! FOR SUMMER 2016
Drop-in Yoga Classes
8am on Tuesday and Friday
Throughout school holidays
at St Davids Wellbeing
£8.50 a class
General Group Yoga Classes
- Monday - 10.00am in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Monday - 1.30pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Monday - 6.15pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Tuesday - 7.00pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Friday - 8.00am in St Davids Wellbeing Centre (drop-in)
- Saturday - 8.45am in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth
- Wednesday - 5.45pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Mums-and-Dads-to-be Antenatal Yoga Workshops - next one is Saturday 18th June 2016 10.30am - 12.30pm £30 per couple in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
Personal and 1:1 Yoga
Lisa offers personalised Yoga - either 1:1 yoga therapy or small bespoke / corporate groups.
Workshops & Weekends 2016
There will be a series of half day workshops in the main school holidays in St Davids Wellbeing Centre, and a yoga weekend in October.
The style is VINIYOGA where different postures are
used to encourage and develop the breath. It is a meditative approach
to Yoga, suitable for everyone.
General classes cost £8.00. Students are asked to pay for 6-7 week courses in advance. It is possible to move between the general groups if you cannot attend the same class every week. You may also catch-up on any missed classes (refunds for missed classes are not possible).
Please contact Lisa for further details and to arrange a FREE TRIAL SESSION
Contact Lisa on 07960 702576 or email her at email@example.com