General Group Yoga Classes
- Monday - 10.00am in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Monday - 1.30pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Monday - 6.15pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Tuesday - 7.00pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Friday - 8.00am in St Davids Wellbeing Centre (drop-in)
- Saturday - 8.45am in St Davids Wellbeing Centre (beginner)
Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth
- Wednesday - 5.45pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Mums-and-Dads-to-be Antenatal Yoga Workshops - next one is Saturday 13th November 2016 10.30am - 12.30pm £30 per couple in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
Personal and 1:1 Yoga
Lisa offers personalised Yoga - either 1:1 yoga therapy or small bespoke / corporate groups. This includes antenatal yoga.
Workshops & Weekends 2016
Lisa runs regular of half day workshops at weekends and in the main school holidays in St Davids Wellbeing Centre.
The style is VINIYOGA where different postures are
used to encourage and develop the breath. It is a meditative approach
to Yoga, suitable for everyone.
General classes cost £8.00. Students are asked to pay for 6-7 week courses in advance. It is possible to move between the general groups if you cannot attend the same class every week. You may also catch-up on any missed classes (refunds for missed classes are not possible).
Please contact Lisa for further details and to arrange a FREE TRIAL SESSION
Contact Lisa on 07960 702576 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org