Welcome to St Davids Yoga
The style of yoga Lisa teaches is Viniyoga where different postures are used to encourage and develop the breath. It is a meditative approach to Yoga, suitable for everyone.
General, weekly yoga classes cost £8.50. Students are asked to pay for 6-7 week courses in advance. It is possible to move between the general groups if you cannot attend the same class every week. You may also catch-up on any missed classes (refunds for missed classes are not possible).
General Group Yoga Classes
- Monday - 10.00am in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Monday - 1.30pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Monday - 6.15pm in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
- Tuesday - 7.00pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Wednesday - 7.15pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Saturday - 8.45am in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth
- Wednesday - 5.45pm in NFU Building, Haverfordwest
- Mums-and-Dads-to-be Antenatal Yoga Workshops - next one is Saturday 10th March 2018 10.30am-12.30pm, £40 per couple in St Davids Wellbeing Centre
Personal and 1:1 Yoga
Lisa offers personalised Yoga - either 1:1 yoga therapy or small bespoke / corporate groups. This includes antenatal yoga.
Workshops & Weekends 2017
Lisa runs yoga teacher training courses and regular workshops at weekends, and in the main school holidays, in St Davids Wellbeing Centre.
Contact Lisa on 07960 702576 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org